Nayan | WritersCafe.org

Thursday, February 8, 2024

because YOU ARE



You are asking me
if I'll see you all the time...
But, I wanna tell you this -
I wanna see you
when you're feeling
the most wonderful
within yourself.
And I wanna see you
when you're feeling
the most horrible
within yourself.
I may not see you
all the time.
But yes, I wanna see you
at these two times.
So, will you allow me access
to you at these two times?
And don't you worry -
I won't judge you.
I just want to show you -
YOU through my eyes,
And tell you this -
that these two
are actually not YOU!
So, don't you go
hunting or shaming your image.
For you are simply
because YOU ARE!
So, don't you fall
for criticism or praise.
Doesn't need recognition -
Beautiful you are simply
because YOU ARE!
Without any need of purpose
or pride or importance or guilt,
you can simply BE
because YOU ARE!

nayan
9am, Thu, 8th Feb 2024
Patna


(Image Courtesy: https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/happy-unhappy-contrast.html)


No comments:

Post a Comment