Nayan | WritersCafe.org

Sunday, February 7, 2010

YOU!

YOU!

A Poem by Nayan
"Have you come across someone who changes your heart, the way you think, you life, and you yourself? Don't you think that, that 'someone' comes at different times and as various persons in our lives! "


Excerpts from my poem...
[For feeling my complete poem, see here at Writers Cafe]

-->
I am not what I was
Two years back
But for You!
You made me feel
What is Affection!
You made me know
What is Care!
You made me realise

...


-->
Angry I was, as I was rude
Stupid I was, as I was harsh
So indifferent and so cruel!
Not to strangers
But to my own!
You showed to me
What is Light!

...



-->
Who loved me,
And whom did I hate?
...
Who blessed me,
And whom did I curse?
YOU!


...



-->
Death I saw, then I saw Life!
Hate I lived, then I lived Love!
Stone I was, and then I became Water!
And two years after, I am much better!


...



-->
No one, No one can see
The changes in me
Are because of thee
Greatness personified in the Almighty!
Sweetness that touches your heart!
Silence that knocks your door!
Beauty that encompasses your thought!
Serenity that enthralls your body!

...



-->
Whatever relation there be
Between You and Me!
My sister! My mother! My father! My friend!
You gave direction to my emotions!
You gave meaning to my life!
And I
Need no longer gifts with a price!
Already I have plenty
Countless and Priceless in YOU!


-->
NAYAN (Bhaskar's)
11:52 pm IST
10th Nov’ 09
Kottur, Chennai, India

[For feeling my complete poem, see here at Writers Cafe]

© Bhaskar Jyoti Ghosh [Google+, FB]

2 comments:

  1. It is a priceless emotion that has been brought our by you. May many more such gems tumble out of your pen(sic) fingertips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is touching and real that I have used it in my blog with due apologies to you.

    ReplyDelete