Nayan | WritersCafe.org

Monday, February 1, 2010

Reply to my Sister

Reply to my Sister

A Poem by Nayan
"A letter to my Sister :) "


Excerpts from my poem...
A flying-horse!

A rainbow connecting the stars!
With you, the Force!
And a rocket to the Mars!
A Wish for you...
And let me see you fly!

...

Melody of the Heart,
And Colors of the Life!
The vibrating twines,
That's spiraling alike!
Melody n music, that
With them you sing!

...

And donot worry the troubles
For that's a passage!
Be assured I'll be, for any help,
And Listen to the Heart when it says!
Love to see you blossom into thyself!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch out the whole poem and the original poem by my sister in reply to which this one was penned at http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/bjgindia/505748/

------------------------------------------------------------------Nayan

© Bhaskar Jyoti Ghosh [Google+, FB]


No comments:

Post a Comment