Nayan | WritersCafe.org

Saturday, July 27, 2013

EVERYDAY


-->
EVERYDAY
Everyday, I like to dream
To fly the sky n see the stream
Everyday, I like to feel
Cool breeze, its power to heel

Everyday, I want to smell
Droplets of Dew, on the white petal, that fell
Everyday, I want to ring
Bell at the old temple wing

Everyday, I love to gaze
Squirrels chattering at the trees’ maze
Everyday, I hope to see
The beautiful sun with the golden glee

Everyday, I wait till its night
To catch the firefly with my sight
Everyday, I wish it rains
And wash away all that pains

Everyday, I love to go
With my Mom, to the forest below
And pluck the flowers for the market sale
Living each moment with the moist morning gale

Everyday, I love to play
With the girl at the hut made of clay
And eat together the sweet colourful pie
With the girl who’s a little too shy

Everyday, I want to wish
Goodness at the heart for all thee
Everyday, I wish to see
Blossom into the best of me

Everyday, I wish I play
Losing the fact of the reality of clay
And, finally erasing the low n the high,
I wish peace when I Die

Nayan (Bhaskar’s)
11:23 AM IST
Friday, 29th January 29, 2010

© Bhaskar Jyoti Ghosh [Google+, FB]

No comments:

Post a Comment